QUALITY & EXCELLENCE
Chauffeurs must pass a series of driving & written tests, background checks, and drug/alcohol screening before they can work for Pegasus. They are fully licensed, and subject to a strict dress and appearance code; black suits are required.
Cutting Edge Technology
Computerized dispatching, fax and email confirmations, and GPS tracking through internet allow us to serve you on time, and as promised. Online real-time reservations allow you to make or change your reservations 24/7, at your convenience.
Service to Our Customers
Call us now – your phone call will be answered by our friendly staff, not an endless loop of telephone menus. We will be delighted to hear from you!
SUSTAINABILITY & GREEN INITIATIVES
Professional transportation companies encourage carpooling – through the use of larger vehicles transporting groups of friends for evenings out. These vehicles, properly maintained, get excellent gas mileage and reduce the number of vehicles on our roads.
Pegasus has adopted and actively practices initiatives to promote a greener environment and lifestyle. Our program includes:
- Recycling – bottles, cans, newspapers, all shredded office documents
- Auto maintenance – strict maintenance program to reduce emissions
- Fuel additives – used to further reduce emissions and improve gas mileage
- Progression and promotion to paperless office – technology used to eliminate paper documents
- Conservation of gas & electric use through programmed thermostats
- Eco-friendly lighting used in offices
MEMBERSHIP & AFFILIATIONS
At Pegasus our business relationships are very important to us. We’re members of several national and local associations. See our list of memberships and affiliations.
Pegasus is a proud member of the following organizations:
- Better Business Bureau
- Kentucky Limousine Association
- National Limousine Association
- Greater Louisville, Inc.
- Greater Louisville Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Jeffersontown Chamber of Commerce
To see our Better Business Bureau A+ Rating, click here.